Share this on
Info and reservations
Chiesa di San Rocco
Constructed between 1530 and 1561 as a votive offering by the city for relief from a plague. Coat of arms of rector Giacomo Salomon on the column and of Pietro Loredan under the statue of the facade.
Administered by the Cappuccini monks from 1605 to 1769 with a convent at the rear, later converted to an orphanage and finally in 1959 transformed into “Centro Giovanni XXIII”. Outside two frescos dating from 1564.